Reply by Egumball

This post is anonymous, so pissedconsumer.com cannot verify or authenticate any of the information listed in this customer review. Though this service appreciates the concerns of the customer, it is impossible for the service to adequately resolve any issue without having more information about the customer. That being said, it is difficult to guarantee ranking within a certain time frame, as much of ranking has to do with Google algorithms, which are always subject to changes. However, this service has helped thousands of clients improve their rankings over time through local search optimization and marketing tactics.

This service provides frequent screen shots of all the customer’s results, both on a schedule and by request. They also suggest that customers sign up for a contract of 6 months or longer so that their information can be picked up by Google and other search engines. This service also has confidence that all customers will be ranked in their city for at least 2 keywords within the first 60 days.

This issue can be resolved through further review of the customer’s account. However, without further pertinent information, it is difficult to validate the concerns of this customer.

If any customer would like to discuss matters pertaining to their accounts, they may call this service at (800) 890-8940 Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30 PST. One of their customer service representatives can assist with any further questions or concerns.
Author's

Dear PISSED Consumer’s

Watch out for E Gumball as they MAKE PROMISES THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!!

In July 2014, I signed up with E Gumball to not only be located on Google maps listing but to be #1 on Google Maps listing within 60 days. They are also supposed to manage my GOOGLE PLACES PAGE, but nothing ever gets posted or managed.

Today is November 24, 2014, and Jemar Contracting, llc. does not even appear on the maps listing in Google for Philadelphia PA. I spoke with customer service of E GUMBALL 2 months ago to discuss this lack of action on their promise, and they promised to refund two months of service. ANOTHER PROMISE THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED!!!

As a business we are spending $299.00 per month for ZERO SERVICE AND / OR ACTIONS from E GUMBALL.

We are organically ranked #1 for Commercial Roofing Philadelphia PA, but E GUMBALL cannot get us placed on the maps listing of Google. For some reason they also have ZERO time to manage my Google Places page, Again AS PROMISED

I am *** for signing a contract with this company and I intend on helping every business not make the same *** MISTAKE that I made.

STAY AWAY FROM E GUMBALL!!!

If E GUMBALL Calls your organization, HANG UP THE PHONE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Egumball Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nothing as they delivered nothing.

I didn't like: There dishonesty, Make promises they do not keep.

Comments

Funny cuz I typed "roofer" in you city and state and u popped right up on 1st page-google maps! And JUAN, Egumball is not the only company that handles these services.

also not the only company calling you. Their are literally hundreds of sub contracted companies that call people who sell google services, under the same generic recordings and phone numbers

Carson City, Nevada, United States #919969

The only trouble with hanging up on these fraudsters is they keep calling back! In the past six months I've had over 100 calls from this garbage outfit - even though I am not a business (which I told them more than once), I am listed on the national do not call list (which is a big joke), and have told several of their agents to remove me from the phone list.

Instead of removing me they laughed and told me they would call me every single day.

Yesterday one of their agents even went as far as to call me and identify himself as the Attorney General Eric Holder and call me names. I know of no legitimate company in the world that would do such a thing!

comments