Reply by Egumball

Though we understand the customers frustrations, the service has increased the customers rankings on Google to page 1 for all 10 of the customers keywords including boat service and boat repair. During the initial review of the business information, multiple addresses and business names were discovered and the change from Owen Marine Inc. to Owen Marine LLC was discussed. Our progress with increasing the consistency of the business information can be seen with the increase in the customer rankings online.

We ask that the customer contact their Account Executive to further discuss the details of the campaign and address any additional concerns which may have come from the process. Their Account Executive can be reach at 800-890-8940 ext. 5, Monday – Friday 7:30a- 3:30p PST.
Author's

EGUMBALL promised to improve my business and actually tied it to the wrong company information.Many incorrect photos and video completed was unrelated.

When I tried to exit they refused to stop charging my account and forced me to put a stop pay on the charges. They refused to refund my money and further lowered my exposure on exit causing even more damages. Corrupt people! They blamed Google for everything that was done incorrect and refused to be accountable for their mistakes.

The charges were not refunded and they left my customers very confused.I have lost a fortune with this engagement and wish to advise all to beware of Egumball.

Review about: Egumball Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied to get into my checking account.

Had an Experience with Egumball?

Egumball Most Helpful Reviews