Egumball's reply to:

Egumball is a sham! A bunch of crooks if you ask me..

This service is more than happy to assist and customer to resolve these types of issues by providing many different options. If a customer is experiencing anything resembling this issue, or any other issue, please call 1 (800) 890-8940.
As a standard business practice, this service does not allow in-term cancellations after signage. They do, however, have a 3-day right to rescission policy, in which a customer has 3 days to cancel after signage. They are also more than happy to discuss options with the customer if needed.

In this case, the customer ceased payment, which resulted in them being sent to collections. The customer claimed that our service was helping his business, but then later argued that he never signed a contract with us and disappeared.

Since the customer changed the name of their business, which is against Google Guidelines, it took a while for Google and other search engines to recognize their new business name. This service frequently sends results of a customer’s campaign and this customer was ranking well. This service must comply with Google Guidelines, or would not be able to get their customers to rank on search engines and Google Maps.
Broadwayautosports

I was approached to put my business online with egumball. Their salesman was claimed that my business would recieve more attention from online viewers with the website they would set up for my company.

The website SUCKED! It was a simple template with the company name and pictures we had provided them. As far as the search engine optimization, the site didn't go up much in rank until i had called them and they had to "reset" their network. And it happened repeatedly.

So we cancelled their sevice and they still want to be paid for the 3 months left in our customers' contract no matter how unsatisfied we are.

Now, we use another service that's 10 times better and we're even paying less. Go figure.

Pursuant to Pissed Consumer subpoena policy: Please take notice that eGumball, Inc. (“eGumball”) has initiated an action in the Superior Court of California, County of Orange, case number 30-2015-00813142-CU-DF-CJC, due to allegedly false statements posted on Pissed Consumer and other websites regarding eGumball.

eGumballhas served a subpoena on Opinion Corp., the company that owns and operates this website, for information pertaining to the author of this review. The subpoena was domesticated in Nevada, Opinion Corp.’s state of incorporation, in the District Court of Clark County, State of Nevada, Case Number A-15-727511-C.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or beforeDecember 15, 2015, by emailing Lanza & Smith’s attorneys at info@lanzasmith.com, or by facsimile to (949) 221-0027.

I liked
Sales pitch
Let the company propose a solution
Review #599330 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Egumball - Review in Internet category from Newport Beach, California

Why would anyone sign up with a company called egumball?

Read

Review #590345 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer590345.
Egumball's reply to:

Egumball - An out and out SCAM.

Many of this service’s competitors call their customers and future customers claiming to be this service. If this happens to you, please identify the caller ID number and give this service a call to let them know. They do not want competitors using their name and misleading our customers. In this case, pissedconsumer.com cannot identify the individual who has written the anonymous complaint and although this complaint is outdated, we encourage them to contact this service at 1 (800) 890-8940 to have the issue resolved.

As detailed in this service’s legal section, there are a number of rogue startup companies who illegally use this service’s name, site, content, and Terms and Conditions. They call their existing customers and possible customers, promise they have better services, and then take their money. This service does not support these practices and do what they can to make sure this doesn’t happen to their customers.

There are no ways to contact Google directly - no phone numbers to get through to Google about ranking or any other Google Service. This service cannot claim to be affiliated with Google, nor do they have any contact with Google. This service is a Google AdWords Partner, meaning that they have met all of the qualifications to be an AdWords Partner and sell AdWords services to businesses.

There has been no resolution with this individual because they have chosen to be anonymous. This service takes pride in their respectful and diligent customer service, which is why they have a quality control department that makes sure all employees comply to this service’s standards. If you have a negative customer support or sales experience that, please contact this service as soon as possible.

These folks call our office quite literally 5-10 times a day. Their robo-dialer is at best misleading, making it sound like they are a partner with Google, when, fact, they are a third party company calling you to solicit their services. Not only do they spoof a Lafayette Louisiana number when they are in CA, but they are just generally sketchy.

Sick of the repeated calls, today I finally pressed one to speak to an agent. A woman picked up and I asked her if she could identify the company she was calling from. She quite literally said, "*** no," and hung up. Awesome.

Not 10 minutes later, another call from the same robo-dialer. I pressed one again and was transferred to a man who identified himself as Ryan. Ryan asked me, "Do you actually own this business or are you just a receptionist?" Yay! Sexism. Killing it with the first impressions, Ryan. Anyway, after a little back and forth, Ryan said he was calling from eGumball, Inc. I told him his business calls us constantly, all day, every day and it's incredibly frustrating. I told him I'm at the point of complaining to Google, to which Ryan said, "Good luck with that. You'll never get through to anybody at Google." What an awesome thing to say about the service of your "partner"! Ryan continued by telling me that even if I could get through to Google, there's nothing they could do. I confirmed Ryan's name and asked him for an identification number or department- he said he didn't have one. I said, "So, how would someone find you? Are you the only Ryan in the whole company?" He paused and said, "Actually, no Ryans work here" and hung up on me.

Now armed with the name of this awful company, I did some Google research and it looks like I'm far from the only upset person (Google EGumball + scam to see what I mean). Anyway, I got their corporate phone number, called, and asked to speak to someone in authority. The guy who answered the phone, Jose, asked why I was calling. I explained. He said he could take down my complaint. He did and was apologetic, but he said, "You know, that's just like, that's their sales tactic." Lovely.

If I get a single call from this company again, I will be reporting them to the FTC and state Attorney General. What absolutely horrific business practices. I don't know about you, but I have a general policy that I don't do business with folks who lie and misrepresent themselves straight out the gate.

Preferred solution
Stop tying up our phone lines with your nonsense.
Review #588334 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer588334.
Egumball's reply to:

Egumball- DO NOT trust them! Liars!!!

Because this post is anonymous, pissedconsumer.com cannot verify or authenticate any of the information listed in this review. This service understand the customer’s concerns, but without exact information about the account, it is difficult to fully resolve the issues being addressed. That being said, this service works diligently with their customers to resolve concerns regarding rankings and the management of online marketing campaigns.

This service provides screen shots of all customer’s results, both scheduled updates and upon request. Regular searches from your desktop will also show you your campaign results. This service offer a free micro-site, which includes a video and business information, free of charge.

The issues addressed by the customer cannot be resolved until we have more information about the account at hand. This service has a 0% customer service abandon rate and strives to resolve all of the questions and concerns raised by any of our customers.

It is important that this service resolves all issues with our clients timely and effectively. In order to resolve issues pertaining to marketing campaigns, ranking, or anything else, customers can call them Monday-Friday, 7:30-3:30 at (800) 890-8940.

Egumball promised to put my business to the first page of Google. They promised to manages online marketing such as Google, Google+... After months I found out they put a somebodyelse video to my Google+.

I just open my business and I want to have someone to help me. Unlucky I've hired egumball, after 5 months they charged to my credit card, there Is Nothing appeared on Google, Not even second page.

Do not waste your time and money to this company. They are a big liars.

I want to get my money back. If someone know how, please let me know.

Full refund
Review #585417 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer585417.

Egumball - Promised me #1 ranking in my zip codes

Thank you for expressing your concern on this subject. It is this service’s policy to never guarantee or promise a specific ranking on Google, or any other search engine. No one can guarantee a specific ranking or placement because of the unpredictable nature of all search engines. Because this customer has not disclosed their name and business, pissedcustomer.com cannot verify that this issue has been resolved. If you are having trouble with this service, please call 1 (800) 890 8940.

It is in this service’s customer contract and Terms and Conditions that all customers must fax a signed cancellation form over to their billing department. This policy is in the best interest of the customer and is a legal formality they must comply to. If the customer does not submit a form, they will be billed month-to-month until renewed or canceled.

Due to Google Guidelines, ranking can take some time, depending on the keywords and zip code. This service can never guarantee a specific keyword to rank in a specific location, but is confident that each customer will rank in a zip code with two different keywords in the first sixty days of service.

Customers are in fact reliable for all charges and should read the contract and terms fully before signing for the service.

eGumball promised that I would have a #1 ranking on google within 30 days in all the zip codes I registered with them. I was able to put in 15 zip codes for "FREE".

In my primary zip code I reached a rank of 3rd. In the other 14 zip codes, nothing. To make matters worse, I signed a 6 month contract. After 6 months I decided not to renew the service.

However my card got charged for another month. I tried to ontact them but got no answer. So I went to my bank and had the card nmber changed. Then I start getting calls and emails from them saying that I owe them money because they were unable to charge my card.

I finally was able to get through to someone and they stated that I need to cancel in writing and that it was in the fine print on the contract, and that I would be liable for all charges incurred prior to the cancel in writing. I sent off a letter right away. However, I refuse to PAY what the say I owe them. I had a 6 month contract, and ended up paying for 7 months.

They are not getting another dime out of me for their *** service. It has been several months since they sent me an invoice, so I am hoping they forgot, and it does not matter, because I will never pay them.

La Quinta, California, United States #933082

Dear Customer, per our terms of service with eGumball, we cannot guarantee line position or page rank in Google Plus/Places/Maps. On behalf of our clients, eGumball does submit zip codes and other relevant data to cooperating local search directories to help improve your listing's cluster with Google.

This does not mean you will rank outside the proximity of your business where your business currently ranks 3rd. In order to rank outside the proximity of your business location there needs to be little resistance with respect to underlying competitor data whose business is located in those targeted zip codes. Furthermore, once an account has been cancelled it is cancelled. There will be no additional balance owed.

If you feel that any portion our billing is incorrect, feel free to contact our *billing department* for resolution. We are reasonable and willing to assist you to your satisfaction.

Poor customer service
Review #580020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer580020.

Egumball - E GUMBALL Makes Promises That Never Happen

This post is anonymous, so pissedconsumer.com cannot verify or authenticate any of the information listed in this customer review. Though this service appreciates the concerns of the customer, it is impossible for the service to adequately resolve any issue without having more information about the customer. That being said, it is difficult to guarantee ranking within a certain time frame, as much of ranking has to do with Google algorithms, which are always subject to changes. However, this service has helped thousands of clients improve their rankings over time through local search optimization and marketing tactics.

This service provides frequent screen shots of all the customer’s results, both on a schedule and by request. They also suggest that customers sign up for a contract of 6 months or longer so that their information can be picked up by Google and other search engines. This service also has confidence that all customers will be ranked in their city for at least 2 keywords within the first 60 days.

This issue can be resolved through further review of the customer’s account. However, without further pertinent information, it is difficult to validate the concerns of this customer.

If any customer would like to discuss matters pertaining to their accounts, they may call this service at (800) 890-8940 Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30 PST. One of their customer service representatives can assist with any further questions or concerns.
JEMARContractin

Dear PISSED Consumer’s

Watch out for E Gumball as they MAKE PROMISES THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!!

In July 2014, I signed up with E Gumball to not only be located on Google maps listing but to be #1 on Google Maps listing within 60 days. They are also supposed to manage my GOOGLE PLACES PAGE, but nothing ever gets posted or managed.

Today is November 24, 2014, and Jemar Contracting, llc. does not even appear on the maps listing in Google for Philadelphia PA. I spoke with customer service of E GUMBALL 2 months ago to discuss this lack of action on their promise, and they promised to refund two months of service. ANOTHER PROMISE THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED!!!

As a business we are spending $299.00 per month for ZERO SERVICE AND / OR ACTIONS from E GUMBALL.

We are organically ranked #1 for Commercial Roofing Philadelphia PA, but E GUMBALL cannot get us placed on the maps listing of Google. For some reason they also have ZERO time to manage my Google Places page, Again AS PROMISED

I am *** for signing a contract with this company and I intend on helping every business not make the same *** MISTAKE that I made.

STAY AWAY FROM E GUMBALL!!!

If E GUMBALL Calls your organization, HANG UP THE PHONE!!!

Funny cuz I typed "roofer" in you city and state and u popped right up on 1st page-google maps! And JUAN, Egumball is not the only company that handles these services.

also not the only company calling you. Their are literally hundreds of sub contracted companies that call people who sell google services, under the same generic recordings and phone numbers

Carson City, Nevada, United States #919969

The only trouble with hanging up on these fraudsters is they keep calling back! In the past six months I've had over 100 calls from this garbage outfit - even though I am not a business (which I told them more than once), I am listed on the national do not call list (which is a big joke), and have told several of their agents to remove me from the phone list.

Instead of removing me they laughed and told me they would call me every single day.

Yesterday one of their agents even went as far as to call me and identify himself as the Attorney General Eric Holder and call me names. I know of no legitimate company in the world that would do such a thing!

I liked
Nothing as they delivered nothing
I didn’t like
There dishonesty, Make promises they do not keep
Let the company propose a solution
Review #561473 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Egumball - Big Liars

This service appreciates your concern and although this issue has already been resolved, they need to make sure that they comply with company policy when it comes to billing and cancellation. This service must take all steps when closing a file, which is in the best interests of the customer. In this case, the customer wanted to cancel before the end of their contract term because they were not ranking in a city that is 20 miles away from their establishment and had closed off communication when this service tried to inform them of the issue. This service’s cancelation and billing policy is that every customer must pay for their service until the end of their contract term, which is stated in the customer contract.

In order to properly cancel a file and stop the advertisement of a business, this service requires a written cancellation letter. Record the date and time of when your cancellation letter was sent so that the dates and times match the cancellation toll-free fax number bill. This authenticates your cancellation and protects your advertisement from competitor interference. For any questions on cancellation and billing, please contact their customer service department at 1 (800) 890-8940 between the hours of 7:30-3:30 Monday through Friday.

This customer was eventually sent to collections, but this service resolved the issue with them by closing their account. This services prides ourselves on going above and beyond with their customers, even if they are disgruntled by being sent to collections over a billing dispute.

It’s important to this service that customers remain knowledgeable about their service so that they understand the work that is being done on their campaign. When Customer Service tried to explain to the customer why they were not ranking in the city that was 20 miles away from their establishment, the customer shut down communication and stopped paying their monthly payments.

I signed with the company 6 months ago for 1 year contract, company representative keep calling to sign with them and watch how my business will go up sharply. to boost my new business i finally signed with them, now 6 months passed by i search my business (out of 12 categories they ask me to pick, so the customer can find me easily) my business still don't come up, i tried calling them and complained, why my name don't come up, they keep saying its only been four months, when you call them again after couple months, their answer is still the same, give a little time its only been 6 months, only thing they do quick is take the money out of my acct every first of the month.

their claim of they are the biggest, or largest is lot of BS. my advice save money, company is nothing but a scam, and ripping all of us.

Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution
Review #546533 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer546533.

Egumball - Rip off

Pissedconsumer.com appreciates the customer’s concerns and this service has worked diligently to address the issues at hand in compliance with company policy. In this case, the customer created duplicate Google Plus accounts on their own that negatively affected their rankings, as Google lists multiple Google Plus accounts as spam. This service attempted on numerous occasions to contact the customer to resolve this issue but the customer closed off communication. Google’s policy states that multiple Google Plus accounts take 60-90 days to resolve.

The customer has alleged that this service claimed to be with Google. This service is in no way affiliated with Google, but is a certified Google AdWords Partner, which means that they are trusted by Google and have met all the qualifications to be a certified partner. This service ensures that all of the customer’s information is correct for Google guidelines, including the name of the business, the address, and the phone number. Also called a trust score, having correct information is vital for ranking, according to Google’s own guidelines. Because of the duplicate Google Plus account, the trust score of the customer suffered.

After this service contacted the customer in regards to her duplicate account, the customer cut off communication. The account was sent to an escalations team to build a report and the service continued to attempt to communicate with the customer about this problem, and informed them of the 60-90 day delay due to Google listing her business as spam. The customer cancelled their account before the end of their contract term, which is against the company’s contract policy. The account is currently past due and the issue has not yet been resolved because the customer has cut off communication.

In order to resolve our customer’s concerns, it is important that the customer remain in contact with this service. When this service tried to contact the customer on multiple occasions, the customer refused to continue communication. This service will be happy to work with all of our customers to resolve any issues and are available Monday-Friday, 7:30-3:30 PST. Our office number is 1 (800) 890-8940.
hslagniappe

Don't waste your money. Have been paying 150+ for six months.

Still not appearing on any search engines. Egumball says that in order to see my business you must click on a map. REALLY? They claim to be with Google.

NOT! Bunch of crooks. In a town of 36000 six other shops appear and not mine. We have been in business for over 25 years and some of these places have been around for less than a year.

One is closed! What a joke.

Was skeptical about the service, but they convinced me that they were legit with high pressure tactics and non stop phone calls. Phone calls have stopped, but not the charges to my credit card.

Price reduction
Review #543138 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Egumball - Internet Marketing Service Review

Misrepresented Services and Service Termination of 30 Days.

Read

Not as described
Review #538253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538253.

Egumball Seo Service Review

This service did everything possible to assist this customer who cancelled 15 days after signage and claimed that they did not sign a contract with this service. This service is transparent in their terms and conditions and customer contract that they offer a 3-day right to rescission for all customers after signage, as well as a 30-day cancellation only if the customer’s account has not yet been activated within those 30 days. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service at 1 (800) 890 8940 and this service would be happy to clarify further on any of these policies.

This service is a certified Google AdWords Partner, in that Google trusts in their services and have met all of the requirements to be an AdWords partner. They cannot claim that they are Google and cannot guarantee Google placement because of the unpredictable nature of search engines. It is general business practice that a customer carry out their payment until the end of their contract term.

This customer did not want to work with this service to resolve the issues stated and did not want to carry out service, so their cancelation was confirmed shortly afterwards. They refused to pay the remainder of their contract term and charged this service back a numerous amount of times, were sent to collections.

After many phone calls and attempts to speak with this customer since they signed up with this service, they claimed that they could not get ahold of customer service and never heard from this service. This service prides themselves on a 0% call abandon rate and answer all phone calls that come in. They also sent many copies of the customer’s signed agreement, which the customer refused to admit they had signed. They never disclosed what made them want to cancel in the first place, but this service wishes them the best of luck with their future endeavors.

Avoid Egumball! They falsely misrepresented themselves as google & guaranteed a front page on google plus to much to mention, all in a few days, for $300 for one month as a test to prove what they say they will do.

I gave credit card with unlegible, out of focus what I guess were terms & agreement. That did not happen, when after several times over the phone I cancelled, they sent me an email with a way I can link to them, read the contract. I found several items they did not disclose, things like, but not limited to, no guarantee placement on google...30 days to cancel, after reading I cancelled immediately.

Seeing they did next to nothing for me & disputed the credit card charges. The cc company had a 3 way conversation, they talked to egumball, I hardly talked, then my cc rep said "I've heard enough".

The cc company totally agreed with me & disputed charges. Then I got a bill for @$1,000 for a year! I tried to dispute & the cc company rep said you had 3 days to cancel & charged my cc over $1300!

Then an attorney for them has been harrassing me for more! That has been my experience so far

Not as described
Review #515304 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer515304.